Shendra Bidkin Industrial Area, Maharashtra


Pitchbook of AURIC

Overview

Aurangabad Industrial City (AURIC) is one of India’s first greenfield smart cities planned across an area of 10,000 acres in the state of Maharashtra on the outskirts of Aurangabad.The integrated industrial township will be a congregation of office spaces, residences, hotels, large & small format retail, hospitals, school parks, entertainment hubs and commercial & industrial developments. 60% of the overall area is marked for industrial use and the remaining 40% is for residential, commercial, institutional, open spaces and social cultural amenities.Being located in Maharashtra, AURIC has inherent advantages for industrial development

The SBIA is envisioned as a very large-scale industrial cluster including abundant land provisions for high growth industries with wide-ranging infrastructure services, convenient access and provisions to handle environmental waste with minimum impacts. Proximity to the existing industrial areas, Aurangabad city and existing airport and railways, gives strong support for export-oriented businesses.

Thrust Sectors

  • Auto and Auto Components
  • Technical Textiles
  • Agro and Food Processing
  • Pharmaceuticals and Medical Device
  • Industry 4.0 Manufacturing
  • Green Energy (Solar and Wind)
  • Electric Vehicles and Components
  • Logistics & WarehousingLogistics & Warehousing
  • Aerospace & DefenceAerospace & Defence

Joint Venture Company by the name of “Aurangabad Industrial Township Limited (AITL)” has been incorporated between the Government of India represented by NICDIT and State Government represented by Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC).

The SBIA is planned as a new industrial corridor extending from the existing Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation’s (MIDC) Shendra Industrial Park to the town of Bidkin. AURIC is inclose proximity to JNPT dry port(40kms), providing clear access to JNPT Mumbai and the container terminal at Jalna. AURIC is also in extremely close proximity to Aurangabad International Airport and is around 15kms away from Aurangabad city. AURIC’s strategic planning provides opportunities for large-scale manufacturing industries to use large and contiguous land parcels with the flexibility of future expansion.

The total area of SBIA admeasuring 84.17 sq kms has been divided into two parts viz. Part-I and Part-II. The Part-I consisting of area of 41.42 sqkm, which is further divided into two parts, viz. Phase-I and Phase-II. The Phase-I covers an area of 8.39 sqkm located north of Jalna Road adjoining existing MIDC Shendra Industrial Park. Phase-II includes the remaining area of 32.03 sqkm located near Bidkin.



Contact Details: 

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Phone No.: +91 (022) 26870052, 26879956

https://www.auric.city/